Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Next Week

Back-to-School Week



Guess what time it is….that’s right! It’s time to go Back-to-School!!! Summer is over and it’s time to buckle down and start getting serious again. I know you all had a great summer vacation filled with vacations, long naps, and fun in the sun. I know I did. But summer is drawing to a close and it’s time that we start preparing. Now I know that you are all in a hurry trying to gather up all your school supplies for the first day of school. I have seen the lists, and they seem endless.



Next week , I plan on helping you with your mission. I am in the process of putting together some fun tutorials and recipes that will help you get your little ones prepared for the new school year. You might be wondering what I have in store for you all. So here is a little sneak peek at what is to come….



I have five sewing tutorials prepared so far: Fabric Headband, Pencil Case, Reusable Snack Bags, Lunch Sack and a Lunch Bag. I also have some fun little recipes for after school snacks for your kids to munch on while they do their homework. And that’s not all….I have compiled some great recipes that are quick and easy for you to prepare for your family at dinnertime. I am really excited! Next week should be fun. Because everyone knows that with back-to-school comes the season change. So it won’t be long before we’re celebrating Halloween! My favorite holiday. So get ready, the fun is just beginning!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment