Thursday, August 12, 2010

Book Reviews Begin Next Week

Book Reviews begin next week!

There are a ton of books out there for sewing. More than you can even know. The difficult part is finding the right one for your needs and abilities. I have found that the absolute worst, is when you pick out a book thinking that it is exactly what you want, and once you get it home, you realize it is nothing like you imagined. This has happened to me countless times. So I have decided to do all the work for you, by reviewing different sewing books and showing you what they will provide. So next week I plan to do my first book review. I am really excited about it. I have chosen Simple Sewing for Baby by Lotta Jansdotter for next week. I think that it is a great book to begin with, because it really is simple and not too complex. There are some really great projects. I have already made a few.

Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing for Baby: 24 Easy Projects for Newborns to Toddlers [Book]

Starting Monday, I will be posting some tutorials for some of the projects that do not require any patterns. i will also be posting some pictures of projects available in the book, so you have an opportunity to see a lot of the patterns that this book has to offer.


A little preview for what's to come....


Crib accessories, baby blankets, soft toys, baby cloths, diaper bag necessities, and so much more! This book includes ready to use patterns for your convenience.


No comments:

Post a Comment